Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Black Forest Truffle Natural Black Merino

Black Forest Truffle

This was my next project.....what to do with the natural black.

I ended up carding the raw black fleece with bits of handpainted merino locks and spun up the single with the sparkle that is midnight blue. I think it came out pretty good, the yarn is so squishy, it would make some really nice wristwarmers or a super soft hat. It is so amazing that I have like 7 pounds more of this fleece....must think of new ideas for it.

Black Forest Truffle is also on sale at my shop...which incendently I can' t figure out how to make clickable here.
(If anyone wants to help my make this blog more, um cool, please leave a comment and I will be very thankful!

http://www.atomheart.etsy.com

Black Forest Truffle

No comments: